AXA Regular Events
Weekly luncheon meetings are currently held every Monday at 12:00 (noon) at the Shaker Ridge Country Club. An annual meeting will be held on the last meeting day in the Month of May every year.
Sample Weekly Agenda
- Call meeting to order.
- Thank the greeters.
- Birthdays & Special Events:
- Member Birthdays for the week.
- Introduce Guests (AXA Secretary)
- Guests are introduced.
- Reports (Committees, Market, etc.)
- Speaker’s are introduced by the AXA President.
- Each speaker gives a 10 minute presentation, referred to as their “craft talk”.
- Table Captains Report (AXA Leads Chairperson)
- Each table reports how many leads were turned in for the day.
- Leads are possible business opportunities reported by members.
- There are general leads (presented to the group) and direct leads (given from one member to another).
- Next Meeting:
- The President announces who will be greeting and speaking at the next meeting.
- Meeting Adjourned
AXA 2020 Holiday Schedule
- Annual Dinner: Each spring this event spotlights the presentation of the Executive of the Year Award, as well as the Distinguished Service Award.
- Holiday Luncheon: This annual luncheon, on the second Monday in December, is the association’s social event to celebrate the holidays and New Year.