AXA Regular Events
Weekly luncheon meetings are held every Tuesday at 12:00 (noon) at the Wolferts Roost Country Club. An annual meeting will be held on the last meeting day in the Month of May every year.
Sample Weekly Agenda
- Call meeting to order
- Thank You Greeters
- Business to Business/ Member to Member Stories
- Introduce Guests (AXA Secretary)
- Speaker is introduced by the AXA President.
- Speaker gives a 15 minute presentation, referred to as their “craft talk”.
- Table Captains Report (AXA Leads Chairperson)
- Each table reports how many leads were turned in for the day and the commerce exchanged between members for the week.
- Leads are possible business opportunities reported by members.
- There are general leads (presented to the group) and direct leads (given from one member to another).
- Next Meeting:
- The President announces who will be greeting and speaking at the next meeting.
- Special Announcements/ Reminders
- Meeting Adjourned
AXA 2023-24 Holiday Schedule